Clinical Research Associate II / Senior CRA
- Seoul, South Korea
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,200 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the front-line of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you.
As a Clinical Research Associate II/ Senior CRA at PSI you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Office-based in Seoul, South Korea
- Facilitate regional projects as Lead Monitor
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Facilitate site budgets and contract negotiations
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Participate in quality control and compliance monitoring
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, RN or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- At least 7 years of independent on-site monitoring experience or an equivalent experience in Korea
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in feasibility assessment and study set-up process is preferable
- Experience in Oncology or Hematology therapeutic indications is a plus (preferable)
- Full working proficiency in English and Korean
- PC skills to be able to work with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
Advance your career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with a rapid growing company, that puts its people first!