Clinical Project Manager
- Oxford, UK
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
Take your career to the next level and lead challenging full-service global clinical research projects, managing the full scope of responsibilities and getting hands-on involvement in every aspect of the study.
Home-based or Office-based
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of complex, global, multi-center clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget and in accordance with high quality standards
- Leading and managing multi-functional project teams
- Training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Being the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attending bid defense meetings, participating in development of proposals and client presentations
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- 4 years of experience in clinical research
- 2 years of global project management experience within Phase II and Phase III projects
- Experience in Oncology
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project
- Communication, presentation and customer-service skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
- Team-building, resource allocation and organizational skills
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.