Live Events Production/Project Manager
- 10110 Senate Dr, Lanham, MD 20706, USA
PSAV is a top international provider of professional event technology services, and stands on a 75-year record of success and growth. We strive to deliver flawless execution with a hospitality approach, for all event technology services. Our mission is to turn ordinary meetings into extraordinary events.
Manage the event crew, operational elements, and & client’s expectations while on show site. Ensure successful and profitable execution of projects from signed sales proposal to final invoicing. Assist the sales team in determining event technical requirements and communicate with all parties involved to collect and disseminate information required for execution. Analyze equipment and labor requirements, coordinate the fulfillment of these requirements, and communicate execution plan.
- 5 years tech experience in the Corporate Staging or Broadcast industry, including 1 year in a supervisory role
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong Technical Background
- Strong Client relationship skills
- MS Office experience preferred
- CAD knowledge / experience preferred
- HS Diploma required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines