Human Resources Manager
- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Are you a passionate hand’s on HR leader? Are you sensitive to both the needs of your employee base as well as the organization? Are you an expert in compliance, benefits, & employee relations?
Yes! This is the job for you!
PROCON is hiring a Human Resources Manager to join our collaborative team.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the overall Human Resources function supporting approximately 200 employees and managing an HR Generalist and Talent Acquisition Specialist.
· Responsible for employee relations, HRIS, compliance, and act as the principle expert in providing advice to employees and management on HR policies and practices
· Monitor and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
· Establish & communicate changes in policies and procedures and ensure compliance is followed
· Assist management with annual review preparation and administration
· Conduct exit interviews to determine reasons for separation
· Continually monitor HR programs, policies, and procedures for effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance; make recommendations for improvement.
· Safeguard & conduct audits of personnel records for compliance with state and federal laws
· Address and investigate all employee relations issues, together with company counsel, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, etc.
· Provide support and/or deliver training on a variety of Human Resources topics
· Work collaboratively with other departments; legal, recruiting & marketing
· Manage PROCON’s HR Generalist & Talent Acquisition Specialist
· Oversee the administration & constant improvement of all benefits programs including but not limited to 401K, LTD, STD, LOA, Workers Compensation, and FMLA.
· 5-8+ years of overall HR experience including 2+ years of HR management
· Experience supporting employees in an office and in the field
· Excellent communication & leadership skills
· Ability to work collaboratively
· Ability to build relationships with executives, employees, vendors & partners
· Drive to continually learn more.
· Degree in HR or HR Certification or equivalent years of experience
- This position is located in our Hooksett, NH office
- Our expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.