- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award-winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design-build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Are you an expert at Mechanical Coordination Drawings? Do you know commercial MEP systems inside and out? Can you look at a set of Revit construction documents and immediately spot the problems or visualize how all of those systems will successfully fit into the design?
If you think like an installer, problem-solve with designers, and are a Revit wizard who loves clash detection and working in a team, this is the job for you!
Working collaboratively amongst 50 other Architects and Engineers at one of NH’s Best Places to Work, you will have a huge impact as PROCON’s Mechanical Coordinator working on all in-house coordination of MEP systems for all of our commercial building projects.
As a member of PROCON’s architectural & engineering team, you will work very closely with the construction side of our business coordinating the routing of MEP systems on a variety of large projects including custom hotels, high end assisted living facilities, colleges & universities, airplane hangars, and ice rinks just to name a few.
You will also participate in field inspections, electronic shop drawing, and submittal reviews, and be responsible for maintaining communication with & coordinating project documentation from subcontractors.
- Must have field and previous mechanical coordination experience
- Must have experience in Revit and Navisworks
- 8+ years in commercial HVAC, plumbing and/or fire protection systems installation
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Technology, and 5+ years of HVAC, plumbing and/or Required: fire protection design experience using Revit and/or Navisworks.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic who can work collaboratively
- Ability to grow with us.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Visit our website at: www.proconinc.com