Assistant Project Accountant
- Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
We are growing and hiring an Assistant Project Accountant to our established accounting team!
As an Assistant Project Accountant at PROCON you will work closely to support our Project Accountants and collaboratively with our internal Project Managers and outside Vendors on the accounting and administration of commercial construction projects.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong accounting, communication & organizational skills coupled with the ability to grow to be successful in this role.
- Assist Project Accountants to maintain accurate and complete accounting records for various construction projects
- Data entry includes Accounts Payable using Sage 300 Construction
- Assist with Account Payable projects, cut checks to vendors, maintain up to date insurance reports and properly file documents.
- Communicate with vendors, subcontractors and suppliers with regard to various issues.
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar position ideally in the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills and can multitask in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate at all levels (subcontractors, peers, Project Managers & Vice Presidents)
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Sage 300 Construction, Procore, and hh2 Payroll is highly preferred but not required
Visit our website https://proconinc.com/