- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Have you successfully designed, installed, modified and supported LANS & WANS?
Do you know how to set up and maintain a virtual environment?
Are you the “go-to person” providing high-level technical support in your growing organization?
Are you, or do you aspire to be the backup to the IT Manager? Yes? This job is for you!
We are adding one additional person to our IT department which supports 200 users with 50 working at remote job sites.
The Network Administrator will be responsible for installing, managing, and maintaining system networks, hardware, and software. They will perform the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software. The responsibilities include managing accounts, network rights, access to systems and equipment, maintaining system configuration and backups, managing the installation and integration of systems fixes, updates and enhancements, supporting end users, and handling special IT Projects as assigned.
- Degree in IT related field and/or 4+ years working in an IT Infrastructure/Support role
- Must be self-managed with strong communication, customer service & documentation skills
- Experience supporting hardware and software associated with LANS and WANS.
- Experience Installing, configuring and maintaining Firewalls, Routers, Switches and Servers
- Experience configuring, maintaining and supporting a virtual environment
- The ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of Windows OS and will have worked with a combination of the following technologies:
Hardware: Dell PowerEdge servers, Dell EqualLogic SAN, SonicWALL Firewall/VPN, IP Based Video Systems, VoIP phone systems, Dell Power connect switches, Aruba wireless AP’s, Datto Backup, Apple iPhones and iPads
Software: Autodesk AutoCAD/Revit Suite, PROCORE, Sage Timberline, Ascentis, MS SQL Server, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, VMWare, Bluebeam Revu, Crystal Reports, KACE, Go to Meeting, Maas360 Mobile Device Management, Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera P6, Office 365, Windows Azure, Windows Active Directory and Group Policies, Windows Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Server), OpenDNS
Visit our website https://proconinc.com/