- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Do you have a passion for keeping people safe in complex construction environments?
Have you effectively applied your knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations to a variety of different circumstances on a variety of large commercial construction projects simultaneously?
Have you delivered safety training to small and/or large groups?
Do you want to be part of a progressive team in a growing company?
Yes? This is the job for you!
PROCON LLC is looking for a Safety Manager to oversee 6-8 commercial construction projects simultaneously throughout the Greater Boston area. This position reports to the Safety Director and requires travel throughout New England.
The Safety Manager will work with project teams to ensure that all aspects of PROCON’s corporate health and safety program are complied with during the pre-planning and construction phases of the project. Approximately 75% of your time will be spent in the field at a variety of job sites in the Greater Boston area, the remainder will be spent in our Hooksett, NH headquarters.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously; develop and maintain site specific safety programs for all assigned projects. Work closely with PROCON project teams and subcontractors to proactively reduce & eliminate potential compliance and injury risks.
· Work in conjunction with each project team to complete regular and periodic inspections. Oversee the process of documenting safety related observations and ensure that corrective actions are developed and implemented when non-compliance events are observed.
· Act as a company liaison during project audits from safety related regulatory agencies. Work closely with project teams to maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with local fire departments.
· Communicate, train, and enforce PROCON’s Company Safety & Health Program.
· Review subcontractor site specific safety documentation for accuracy and compliance. Provide subcontractors with recommendations for improvement, as needed.
· Conduct trainings and track employee participation.
· Work closely with the Superintendent, Project Manager, and subcontractors to incorporate site specific safety requirements into the planning phases of the project.
· Work in conjunction with Safety Director, Operations, Risk Management, and project teams to oversee the documentation of all incidents, inspections, and unsafe conditions/behaviors.
· Provide safety leadership and technical guidance to all projects.
· Demonstrate a personal and professional commitment to reducing/eliminating injuries in the workplace.
· 4 year degree related to Safety or EHS or equivalent experience in commercial construction safety
· Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the construction industry working on large commercial construction projects
· Strong knowledge of state, local, and federal safety regulations (OSHA), with an understanding of where and how to apply them.
· Must be technically adept- have software knowledge; Predictive Solutions & PROCORE experience are a big plus
· Ability to travel to jobsites throughout the New England, New York & New Jersey, if necessary
· Advanced understanding of NFPA 241 regulations. Ability to write, implement and maintain an NFPA 241 plan for each project.
· Strong planning, problem solving & troubleshooting skills
· Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills
· Strong documentation skills
- We are conveniently located off of Rt 93 in Hooksett, NH
- We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and a comprehensive benefit package
Visit our website: www.proconinc.com to learn more about us.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.