Architectural Project Architect/Project Manager
- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design-build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
PROCON LLC, ranked one of New Hampshire's "Best Place's to Work" in 2017 & 2018 is looking for a Senior Architectural Project Manager with strong construction documentation skills to join our award-winning team.
As an Architectural Project Architect/ Project Manager with PROCON you will work with a fully integrated team of Structural, & MEP Engineers, Virtual Design Specialists, Construction Managers, Superintendents, Estimators, Interior Designers and Developers.
Because we are all under one roof you will see nearly ALL of your work become a reality!
Do this by creating construction documents for multiple types of commercial projects including; hospitality, institutional, multi-family, office and industrial. You will also work on multiple building types including steel, concrete, podium and wood frame. This is all done in a 100% Revit environment.
Project Architects/Managers work on all phases of projects including schematic design, design development, construction drawings and construction administration while helping to ensure that projects meet the owner’s expectations.
- Must be proficient with creating construction documents in Revit.
- Comfort with other programs such as Procore, Enscape, SketchUp and Photoshop, BIM 360 is a plus.
- Ideal candidates have worked on a variety of building types (steel, concrete & wood) and a variety of commercial project types including hotels, senior living, mixed use, multi-family, industrial, office, and higher education.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required.
- 10 + years of experience working on commercial buildings is preferred.
- License is a plus but not required.
- A good working knowledge of building systems and codes for commercial work is essential.
- Experience working on commercial projects coordinating all disciplines and phases of work.
- A great attitude and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Must be comfortable working directly with clients.
We are conveniently located off of Rt 93. Our expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide un-matched opportunities for growth and development. We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement. This is a comprehensive benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit our website at www.proconinc.com