Structural Engineering Designer
- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm
We offer fully integrated design-build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
· Working under direct supervision of a structural engineer to prepare structural calculations, reports, details, and construction documentation on proposed structures using applicable building and design codes.
· Creation of design and construction documents modeling in Revit.
· Candidates should have experience designing and documenting structural systems for medium to large sized commercial construction projects such as hotels, senior living, industrial, institutional and multi-family housing.
· Projects are located in a variety of settings; urban to suburban and use a variety of materials; ideally candidates should have experience and familiarity with steel, concrete and wood frame structures.
· Work collaboratively with estimating, architecture, and construction management departments to successfully complete projects within MEP engineering established budgets and deadlines.
· Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in related field required
· 3-5 years of experience in structural analysis and design of commercial buildings
· Specific experience with multi-unit, hospitality, senior living projects is a plus, but not required
· Must be proficient in Revit
· RAM steel is a plus
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills & the ability to excel in a team environment
We are conveniently located off of Rt 93. Our expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide un-matched opportunities for growth and development. We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement. This is a comprehensive benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit our website at www.proconinc.com