Senior Mechanical Drafter
- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON LLC is an award-winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design-build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Do you know commercial MEP systems? Can you look at a set of Revit construction documents and immediately spot the problems or visualize how all of those systems will successfully fit into the design?
If you think like an installer, problem solve with designers and are a Revit wizard who loves clash detection and working in a team, this is the job for you!
Working collaboratively amongst 50 other Architects and Engineers at one of NH 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work, you will have a huge impact as PROCON’s Mechanical Coordinator working on all in-house coordination of MEP systems for all of our commercial building projects.
· Work very closely with the construction side of our business coordinating the routing of MEP systems on a variety of large projects including custom hotels, high end assisted living facilities, colleges & universities, airplane hangars and ice rinks
· Produce electronic shop drawings and submittal reviews
· Maintain communication with & coordinating project documentation from subcontractors
· Must have field and previous mechanical drafting experience
· Revit is required. We’d also like to see Navisworks or another 3D modeling software
· 5+ years in commercial HVAC, plumbing and/or fire protection systems installation OR a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Technology, and 5+ years of HVAC, plumbing and/or fire protection design experience using Revit and/or Navisworks.
· Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic who can work collaboratively
PROCON LLC’s expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide excellent opportunities for growth and development.
We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and a comprehensive benefit package
Visit our website: www.proconinc.com to learn more about us.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.