Assistant Superintendent Commercial Construction
- Main St, Boston, MA 02129, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
PROCON, the Northeast's premier design-build commercial construction company is looking for Superintendents to join our fast paced, growing team.
Do you know quality work when you see it? Can you help to keep a project running on time? Can you manage subcontractors as well as your own small crew? Is safety #1 on your site? Are you constantly walking the site checking things over? Can you navigate software as well as a set of paper plans? Yes!
This is the job for you!
- Candidates must be able to help Senior Superintendents manage projects ($5M-$75M), from Pre-Construction to completion.
- Ideal candidates must understand commercial design-build projects.
- Comprehensive understanding of drawings and specifications, materials, constructability issues, schedules, and management of the onsite workforce.
- Ideal candidates should be able to create a motivated workforce, develop cooperative subcontractor relationships, and create long-term client relationships.
- Superintendents must effectively manage the project and be able to communicate clearly with subcontractors, onsite PROCON employees, the Project Manager, and Project Executives.
- Travel to jobsites mostly in New England and some in the Tri-State area is required.
- Bilingual abilities are a big plus
- Watch the attached video to see how important our field staff is to us!
- Our expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
**************We are not engaging staffing agencies at this time******************