- Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Are you searching for your first or second position out of design school?
Is your portfolio limited due to time in the industry, but full of strong ideas & Revit drawings? Do you want to be part of an award-winning team and directly mentored by a seasoned Designer?
Yes? This is the job for you. Join PROCON, one of NH’s 2017 Best Places to work!
Become part of our collaborative, full-service design-build team of fully integrated Architects, Engineers, Estimators, and Construction Managers working on a variety of large commercial construction projects throughout the Northeast. You will be a crucial part of our growing Commercial Interiors department.
You will work in partnership with a more seasoned designer who will guide you on project types including commercial, medical, higher education, industrial & multi-family.
- Research materials/design options and assist with selections
- Organize and maintain the design library
- Order samples when needed for client approval or for presentation boards
- Assist with the creation of client presentation boards
- Assist in the preparation of construction documents in Revit.
- Draft in Revit: produce finish plans, reflected ceiling plans, finish schedules & furniture layout plans, apply finishes for FF&E for video presentation. Create model families such as millwork (reception desks, etc...)
1-3 years of work experience designing for projects in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Interior Design or Architecture is required
- Must be proficient in Revit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you will work with colleagues at all levels
- Team player
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills: you will work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must take ownership of your work
- We are conveniently located off of Rt 93 in Hooksett, NH
- We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and a comprehensive benefit package
Visit our website: www.proconinc.com to learn more about us.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.