Architectural Project Manager
- Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Architectural Project Manager- Hooksett, NH
PROCON The Northeast’s largest design-build construction management firm, located in Hooksett, NH is growing.
Join our team as an Architectural Project Manager!
As an Architectural Project Manager with PROCON you will work with a fully integrated team of Structural, MEP Engineers, Construction Managers, Superintendents, Estimators, Interior Designers and Developers.
Because we are all under one roof you will see nearly ALL of your renderings become a reality!
Do this by creating construction documents for multiple types of commercial projects including; hospitality, institutional, multi-family, industrial and office. You will also work on multiple building types including steel, concrete, podium and wood frame. This is all done in a 100% Revit environment.
Project Managers work on all phases of projects including schematic design, design development, construction drawings to construction administration while helping to ensure that project schedules stay on time and on task.
- Must be proficient with creating construction documents in Revit.
- Comfort with SketchUp and Photoshop is a plus.
- Must have experience working on senior housing projects.
- Ideal candidates have worked on a variety of building types (steel, concrete & wood) and a variety of commercial project types. For example: hotels, senior living, mixed use, multi-family, industrial, office, higher education, etc.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or better
- IDP License is also a big plus but not required.
- A good working knowledge of building systems and codes for commercial work is essential.
- A great attitude and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement. This is a comprehensive benefit package. Salary is commensurate with experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.