- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award winning architectural and construction management firm.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
Are you a great conceptual Estimator? Can you look at a sketch for a commercial project on the back of a napkin and come up with a pricing analysis that is pretty darn close to the actual cost? Have you done quantity take-off’s using 3D software like Assemble? Do you want to learn how to?
If you are a forward thinking, seasoned, conceptual Estimator who has successfully prepared GMP and lump sum pricing for commercial construction projects and you’d enjoy working collaboratively in a fully integrated team of Architects, Engineers & Construction Management professionals…. This is the job for you!
We need a Senior Estimator who wants to grow with us and make an impact by making recommendations to and collaborating with project teams. You will provide full estimating services including cost and schedule feedback, value engineering and ensure client satisfaction by delivering a superior quality product. This position report to the VP & EVP of Estimating.
In this role, you will also recommend and solicit suppliers, subcontractors and propose materials for large commercial construction projects throughout the Northeast.
You will provide expert value engineering based on the project design and consultations with the client to ensure that the owner’s expectations, design, engineering & code requirements are met, as well as budgetary and schedule guidelines.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
· Strong conceptual estimating skills-take a design concept and build an estimate from it
· Successfully prepared conceptual estimates, bids & pricing analysis of commercial construction projects
including wood frame, structural steel & concrete.
· Knowledge of design-build construction management delivery system
· Done quantity take-off’s using Revit and/or Assemble- This is not required but highly desired
· Evaluated bids of sub-contractors for completeness of scope of work, delivery time & compliance.
· Prepared GMP & lump sum pricing
· Coordinated with Design & Operations to ensure that pricing accurately reflects the design and contains
the resources to meet the project schedule, quality goals and profitability, while meeting the owner’s budget expectations.
· Collaborated with Marketing to help prepare accurate & professional documentation for RFP’s
· Interacted directly with clients about pricing and material selections
· Ensured that the material and labor pricing are in compliance with local code regulations and specification, and meet schedule, budget and quality standards.
· An understanding of the latest construction materials, pricing and trends
· Computer proficiency with PlanSwift or another E-take off system, MS Excel, Word, MS Project, Sage- Timberline. Ability to pull information from Revit and Assemble.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to problem solve under diverse and changing conditions
· 10+ years of estimating experience with commercial construction projects in the $10M + range
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
We are conveniently located off of Rt 93
Our expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide excellent opportunities for growth and development.
We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit our website: www.proconinc.com to learn more about us.