Internship or Thesis Research Editor and Motion Design
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Procentec is the knowledge partner in the field of PROFIBUS and Industrial Ethernet technology and develops products to optimize the production processes of end users. Our innovative tailor-made solutions ensure that our customers operate successfully in industrial automation and get the maximum return from their process. We supply all the components that are needed worldwide to set up a measurable and controllable network. We are also the internationally accredited Competence and Training Center for PROFIBUS and PROFINET.
Procentec is a fast-growing, international and innovative company with an informal working atmosphere. Our company is characterized by a flat structure, short lines and open communication. At Procentec we work with a driven, close and helpful team. We are empathetic, genuinely interested and passionate about everything we do. Working at Procentec means working in a team of professionals where personal development, personal responsibilities and collegiality are central. We work together in a professional manner to provide optimum service for our customers. That is what we think is important.
Procentec is a member of the HMS Group. HMS Industrial Network is an innovative and leading global supplier of connectivity solutions for industrial automation, machinery and remote asset management. Headquartered in Halmstad, Sweden, HMS has offices in 16 countries with distributors in more than 50. Employing over 550 people worldwide, HMS reported sales of $157M USD in 2019 and is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm, Sweden.
We want you! If video editing, cutting and animation are your strong suit, then you'll definitely fit into our creative Marketing Team. From day 1 you will work alongside our experienced Marketing Manager!
You edit the content of the videos and you’re confident with motion design. The videos have a new look and feel in tune with our new Corporate Identity. Each video is scripted, recorded and edited in-house, so that means experience with Keying or using a Chroma key (greenscreen) is a plus.
With the team you work on in-house product video recordings: camera and lighting, post-production, etc.
Not a boring internship where you only get coffee and make copies, but a challenging and international internship in which you learn the trade from A to Z. If you are bursting with energy and have an unprecedented hands-on mentality, we are looking for you!
Who's on your team?
Your team consists of a Release Manager, Event Manager, Creative Multimedia Production Specialist, Online Marketeer, and you will be directly supervised by the Marketing Manager.
A dynamic department in which we work hard, laugh often and hit our deadlines, all under COVID-19 proof conditions.
What are you going to learn? To many to mention, but among other things:
- Participation in product videos, webinars, live streamed events;
- Support video initiatives, brand marketing campaigns, product updates and launches, internal and external events and more;
- Editing interviews and live-action images with a strong story arch approach and implement color sorting and audio correction/sound mixing;
- Developing branded videos;
- Understanding video formats and how best to approach them for organic and paid cross-channel promotion on web, blog, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Development of video templates and structure to reuse existing video content, such as webinars, product demos, interviews, and more;
- Help maintain an organised library of video assets for internal and external partners;
- Help define, shape and develop the video guidelines that reflect our brand identity;
- Collaborate with sound recording, camerawork, video editing and sound editing;
- Explore, specify and monitor current and future needs in the field of photography, video and audio production;
- You'll participate in all the post-production components, from video editing to animation, and know how to bring a storyboard to life. You also participate in the conception phase between idea, scripting, design and storyboarding;
- Create short content for social media and other platforms;
- Edit videos to different lengths and sizes while maintaining the original spirit;
- Subtitles in YouTube.
- You are in the final phase of your Bachelor Communication and Multimedia Design, Creative Business or Communication;
- You are motivated to do a walk-along internship or thesis research;
- You speak and write Dutch and English flawlessly. German and/or Italian is a plus;
- You already have some experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects and you're not afraid to teach (us) new things;
- You are a master of planning and organising, flexible and enjoy working with your team;
- You are ambitious and you have international ambitions.
- A varied and international internship with plenty of room for your ideas;
- Modern office equipped with the latest techniques;
- Working in a close-knit team of professionals in an informal working environment;
- Fun, hard-working and sociable (international) colleagues with the heart in the right place;
- Room for your input.
If you are interested in the position, we invite you to apply with your resume, motivation letter and some of your work via the 'Apply' button below.
For more information about the position you can contact Myra Veltkamp, Operations & HR Officer, +31640001955
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us!