Internship or Thesis research Graphic Design
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Procentec is the knowledge partner in the field of PROFIBUS and Industrial Ethernet technology and develops products to optimize the production processes of end users. Our innovative tailor-made solutions ensure that our customers operate successfully in industrial automation and get the maximum return from their process. We supply all the components that are needed worldwide to set up a measurable and controllable network. We are also the internationally accredited Competence and Training Center for PROFIBUS and PROFINET.
Procentec is a fast-growing, international and innovative company with an informal working atmosphere. Our company is characterized by a flat structure, short lines and open communication. At Procentec we work with a driven, close and helpful team. We are empathetic, genuinely interested and passionate about everything we do. Working at Procentec means working in a team of professionals where personal development, personal responsibilities and collegiality are central. We work together in a professional manner to provide optimum service for our customers. That is what we think is important.
Procentec is a member of the HMS Group. HMS Industrial Network is an innovative and leading global supplier of connectivity solutions for industrial automation, machinery and remote asset management. Headquartered in Halmstad, Sweden, HMS has offices in 16 countries with distributors in more than 50. Employing over 550 people worldwide, HMS reported sales of $157M USD in 2019 and is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm, Sweden.
Are you that creative brain we're looking for? If graphic design and thinking outside the box are your strong suit, then you'll definitely fit in with our creative Marketing Team. From day 1 you will be fully involved with our experienced Marketing Manager! This means that you will be involved in the conception and realization of our online campaigns, designs for our online events and the further development of our current materials to our new Corporate Identity.
Not a boring internship where you only get coffee and make copies, but a challenging and international internship in which you learn the trade from A to Z. If you are bursting with energy and have an unprecedented hands-on mentality, we are looking for you!
Who's on your team?
Your team consists of a Release Manager, Event Manager, Creative Multimedia Production Specialist, Online Marketeer, and you will be directly supervised by the Marketing Manager.
A dynamic department in which we work hard, laugh often and hit our deadlines, all under COVID-19 proof conditions.
What are you going to learn?
- Artwork creations and management, in line with our new Corporate Image;
- Expanding and implementing our Corporate Image;
- Communication and cooperation with cross functional teams and/or external agencies;
- You support in designing and visualizing communication concepts, retail packaging, POS material and 3D images and mock-ups;
- You are in the final phase of your Bachelor Communication and Multimadia Design, Creative Business or Communication;
- You are motivated to do an internship or thesis research/project;
- You speak and write Dutch and English flawlessly. German and/or Italian is a plus;
- You already have experience with Adobe Software Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop (main software) and you are not afraid to teach (us) new things;
- You are a master of planning and organising, flexible and enjoy working with your team;
- You are ambitious and you have international ambitions.
- A varied and international internship with plenty of room for your ideas;
- Modern office in the city center of Rotterdam;
- Working in a close-knit team of professionals in an informal working environment;
- Fun, hard-working and sociable (international) colleagues with the heart in the right place.
If you are interested in the position, we invite you to apply with your resume and motivation letter via the 'Apply' button below.
For more information about the position you can contact Myra Veltkamp, Operations & HR Officer, +31640001955
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us!