Service & Solution Coordinator
- ., Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
A dynamic small business, operating at the cutting edge of technology, with a mandate to consistently provide excellent customer service in the implementation of structured cabling and alternative energy solutions.
The Service & Solution Coordinator is responsible for organizing and coordinating all Call Center/Service Desk activities using the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to collect, store, distribute and monitor inquiries, requests, the distribution and status of sales, and service activities, providing data, and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and trends. In addition to this the ideal candidate will;
· Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess the customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
· As required, coordinate the timely delivery of resources, inclusive of equipment, material, and software., as
· Work closely with internal teams to align solution design with customer’s requirements.
· Manage, monitor, and measure ticket progress to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met, provide customer updates, create and update workflows, and other reports that communicate the project status.
· Supervise, train, coach, mentor, and motivate the team.
To be successful in this role requires excellent time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to find creative/ resourceful solutions to challenges.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Project & Planner
Project Management Certification (PMP); PRINCE2 is a plus
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification is a plus
Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
Must have legal authorization to work in the Bahamas.