Performance Marketing Manager
- Munich, Germany
PPRO is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in Europe, acting as a value-added hub for alternative payment methods servicing Payment Service Providers globally. PPRO’s products and services span the entire payments value chain from acquiring through issuing and processing.
PPRO is a FCA regulated and EU certified financial institution with an e-money license. We are headquartered in London, and with offices in Munich, Cologne, Gibraltar, Sibiu, Luxembourg and Atlanta.
Our teams are growing rapidly with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. PPRO people are characterised by their desire to succeed, team spirit, high energy, professionalism and willingness to take on complex challenges and find simple, elegant solutions.
As part of a young and agile team, you will contribute the full extent of your experience and enthusiasm, optimising all digital marketing channels for our e-money and prepaid card solutions, including both B2C and B2B. You will drive focused and continuous growth in these areas.
Based at our office in Munich, you will work closely with business intelligence, product management, customer service and the sales teams. You will report to the Head of Digital Marketing.
You will support the development of digital marketing strategies for different products and markets, define the tactical approach and control the operational implementation. In doing so, you will also manage our agencies, especially in the area of Paid Search, working with them to ensure the efficient implementation to the highest quality standards in order to achieve our goals.
- Conception, implementation, monitoring, analysis and continuous optimisation of performance campaigns via channels such as search, social advertising, display and affiliate marketing with a focus on new customer acquisition
- Support and strategic management of the performance marketing agencies
- Definition and monitoring of KPIs and KPI targets within relevant segments as well as preparation and presentation of ad hoc analysis, reports and strategic recommendations
- Conduct customer journey, efficiency, market and competitive analysis
- Conceptual development of high-performance creative; supporting for continuous optimisation of websites and dedicated landing pages
- Create budget / media plans in collaboration with the Head of Digital Marketing
- Experience in programmatic advertising and good knowledge of the marketers landscape
- Experience with conversion / user experience testing
- Strong Excel skills, experience with solutions like Supermetrics or Funnel.io, and dashboard tools like Google Data Studio or Klipfolio, and BI solutions like Tableau or Qlik
- Secure and structured handling of project management softwares, such as Trello, Jira, etc.
- Experience with the development and application of forecasting models to optimise and manage marketing campaigns to ensure the best possible ROI / ROA
- Proven track record in B2C as well as B2B environment, ideally within the FinTech industry, in particular prepaid card solutions or payment services
- Degree in marketing, business, media or related fields
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience, ideally on the agency side, with proven track record in paid search, social media advertising (Facebook – Facebook Power Editor), as well as Google AdWords (Google AdWords Editor)
- Good web analytics skills, preferably Google Analytics
- Proven track record in managing large media budgets
- Ability to design, create and optimise the performance of campaigns; you have a genuine passion for the topic and exhibit an entrepreneurial sense of responsibility
- Analytical, organised, detail and result oriented, working against the highest standards of the quality of your work; you are optimistic and keep your head cool during challenging and demanding times
- Very good knowledge of German as well as English, verbal and written
WHY JOIN US
- Grow your expertise and career in one of the fastest-growing companies at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution—without all the stuff slowing you down in big companies
- Gain experience in one of the top 5 industries: Next to biotech, 3D printing, the Internet of Things and AI, FinTech is one of the hottest industries out there
- Be well rewarded for good performance, proactivity and creativity
- Carry out challenging and interesting tasks at the forefront of the online payments movement
- Learn how to get along with just about anybody worldwide. You will work with a highly motivated team comprising members of more than 30 nationalities
You must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
The information you supply in your application will only be used to shortlist and select for each position you apply for. Your information will be kept in our database according to the Data Protection Act. If you do not wish for your information to be held, please contact us.