- 30 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
PPM Works is a full service Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management consultancy, focused on Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft SharePoint platforms. We believe in partnering with our clients to exceed expectations and build long lasting rewarding partnerships. Our team’s experience runs deep with Microsoft. We have performed over 125 Project Server implementations, trained thousands of students, and developed the Microsoft certification exams and certifications series. We have contributed to the new release of Microsoft Project and Project Server for the past three cycles and share our expertise as volunteers for PMI and other industry groups. In addition to our Microsoft GOLD Partner recognition we sit on two boards for the Microsoft Project Users Group.
PPM Works believes in giving back to our families, our community, our teammates, and our environment. Here at PPM Works we measure success in the following way, we focus on:
- The personal well-being and happiness of our team
- Client satisfaction and long-lasting client relationships
- Giving back to our community and industry
- Having fun each and every day
Our firm belief in personal well-being, happiness, community giving, and fun anchor our organization. If we are foremost happy, producing great client solutions comes natural. We can then spend more time with our families/hobbies and giving back to the community. This virtuous cycle keeps our team charged each and every day.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance to a Boston-based project management consulting firm. They should be well-organized and comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the Executive's behalf. This individual should be able to draft documents and help the Executive with any necessary meeting preparations and task delegation to the broader service team.
We are looking for a motivated Executive Assistant to support our Director of Business Development, Sales, and Marketing. From calendar management and travel planning, to expense reports and team events, various groups will look to you to ensure their executive’s day runs smoothly and efficiently. Reporting to Executive directly, the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow into this role and be a strong partner with their executives, team leads, and individual contributors.
- Strategically support two members of our executive team (the Director of Business Development and the Director of Delivery - co-owners), upholding the strictest level of confidentiality
- Be a dependable partner with the ability to anticipate the executive’s needs to help meet their goals and achieve company priorities
- Manage heavy scheduling of internal and external meeting requests, interviews, travel arrangements (including flights, hotel, and ground transportation), and speaking opportunities
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Be the liaison for each of your executives’ teams by understanding their priorities and roles within the company
- Assist with ad hoc projects, email editing and management, and/or meeting materials (such as presentations and charts) as requested
- Manage the daily schedule of the Director of Business Development
- Prepare reports, documents and financial data
- Customer relations
- Must be flexible and willing to assist with a variety of projects and new responsibilities within the company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in supporting high level executive(s)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well with various personality types, and be receptive to feedback
- Must exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, juggling multiple tasks under tight deadlines, switching gears at the drop of a hat, being scrappy, and resourceful, and having a “no task too small” mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skill and meet deadlines under short notice
- CRM experience a plus
This position is a full time remote position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.