Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
PFP was founded on the principal that the average wage earner deserves professional advice about insurance. Since our start in 1973, we have grown into an organization dedicated to providing value to our credit union partners while protecting their membership with supplemental insurance products. We have created and maintained powerful relationships in the industry while supporting the credit union movement and its members. PFP is proud to provide our program to credit unions nationwide protecting hundreds of thousands of members as we continue to grow.
· Establish hiring needs with department heads, hiring managers and Human Resources.
· Source qualified candidates through multiple channels.
· Target, attract and hire based on job qualifications and business need.
· Discuss and define hiring managers’ expectations and overall process.
· Exceed individual, department and company goals.
· Manage full life cycle recruitment process for multiple candidates at one time.
· Discuss candidate feedback with interviewers.
· Clearly understand key performance indicators for each position.
· Maintain positive working relationships with potential candidates and hiring authorities.
· Assist hiring managers and Human Resources with writing job descriptions.
· Utilize our Application Tracking System to post job ads, source and pipeline candidates.
· Interview candidates via telephone, video, and/or face-to-face.
· Represent our organization by marketing the culture and experience through social media, face to face, and via telephone.
· Maintain our employee referral program and implement changes for improvement.
· Attend and contribute to monthly meetings.
· Report weekly on recruiting progress.
· Display continuous learning and transfer hiring knowledge to hiring managers.
· Review and revise our hiring manual as needed.
· Ensure that the candidate experience is smooth, timely and professional.
· Meet quality standards and metrics.
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s degree preferred.
· Ability to communicate with employees at all levels, inside and outside of the organization.
· Experience working in a growing sales organization.
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
· Strong prioritization skills and ability to multi-task.
· Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Familiarity with the full life cycle recruitment process.
· Successful execution with minimal oversight, which requires independent thought, decision making, critical thinking and follow through
· Proficient in technology as it pertains to creative sourcing and attracting of talent.
· Knowledge of behavioral interviewing and general organizational competencies.
· Demonstrates emotional intelligence and interpersonal savvy.
· Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to travel up to 25%.
· Ability to obtain a life, health or accident insurance license is a plus.
· Bi-lingual is a plus.
· Strong social media following preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.