- 3112 Co Rd 27, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, USA
Premier Earthworks and Infrastructure, Inc. (PEI) is a heavy civil contractor performing excavation, utility and concrete construction.
Competitive wages, employer paid health benefits beginning the first day of the next month after hire.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation effective immediately
- Plenty of opportunity for overtime
Provide mobile troubleshooting, inspections, and maintenance, and repair for large heavy equipment fleet. To include CAT Scraper experience.
- Responsible for field repairs of heavy equipment, machinery, and vehicles.
- Respond to repairs Drivers and Operators place on list.
- Assist operators with basic equipment troubleshooting procedures and walk about inspections.
- Track repair time on all jobs performed in the field in order to adhere to estimated repair schedule.
- Ensure highest level of safety and quality of repairs.
- Comply with OSHA, DOT, and all federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations.
- Attend safety meetings.
- 3 years experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Reliable attendance.
- This job has no supervisory duties.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and apply information from parts manual and machine schematics.
- Ability to perform hydraulic and electrical diagnostics.
- Must be able to communicate in English with co-workers and customers as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds intermittently.
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
- Can kneel, bend, and reach as needed to inspect equipment.
- Outside work exposed to various weather conditions (hot, rain, snow) and muddy ground.
Equal opportunity Employer