- Fort Lupton, CO
Premier Earthworks and Infrastructure, Inc. (PEI) is a heavy civil contractor performing excavation, utility and concrete construction.
Competitive wages, employer paid health benefits beginning the first day of the next month after hire.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation effective immediately
- Plenty of opportunity for overtime
Responsible for the yard maintenance and helping in the shop as needed.
- Keep the yard maintained and organized
- Assist in duties as assigned.
- Work safely.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Positive attitude
- Reliable attendance
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to have flexible schedule, including weekend and holidays if needed due to project demands.
- This job has no supervisor duties
- Must have at least a year of experience running a scraper withing overlot, grading, and excavating industry.
- Experience safely running scraper in inclement weather such as snow or rain.
- Must be able to communicate in English with co-workers and customers as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds intermittently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Outside work exposed to various weather conditions (hot, rain,snow) and muddy ground.
- Inside repair shop regularly exposed to hazards such as fumes, moving equipment, liquids and lubricants.
Equal opportunity Employer