- 230 W 200 S, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
PDQ.com was recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work” in 2017 and 2019 by Utah Business. We are a small company with exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and talented employees. We are also hardcore nerds who can use Powershell to solve world peace. Our customers are IT System Administrators and our software aims to make their lives easier.
We want you to help design, implement, and maintain our enterprise data pipeline across multiple tools, CRM, EDW, and more. Can you hook data sources together through ETL? Can you program data hooks into C# microservices? Can you generate data insights of customer behaviors using Segment/GCP/SQL and more? Do you like working in a true Agile, cross functional, empowered environment? At PDQ.com you would:
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity. Preferred tools: Segment, Google Cloud Platform, Data Studio, Looker, Google Analytics.
- Design and either implement or direct implementation of data hooks in internal microservices (generally C# .NET Core) to pipe information into EDW for data mining.
- Assist data analysts by modelling and building data structures of financial (Netsuite) and operational information into consumable data stores.
- Collaborate with analytic and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Write unit/integration tests, contribute to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- 5+ years of similar experience in an engineering role utilizing an EDW system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills with a detail oriented and inquisitive personality
- Experience with GCP, Cloud Dataflow, Segment, Google Analytics, Restful APIs, Agile/Scrum, PowerBI, SQL, ETL, C#, Statistics
- Preferred certifications:
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
- Data Science Council of America (DASCA) Senior Data Scientist (SDS)
- Google Crtified Porofessional Data Engineer
- Microsoft MSCE: Data Management and Analytics
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 160 hours of paid time off; 3 days of volunteer time off
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision), fully subsidized by PDQ.com
- 401K Matching
- Your own office, no cubicles here. We do have open team areas if that’s your thing
- Access to an in-office gym
- Work-life balance supported by flexible work schedule
- Powered ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked pantry to keep your energy up
- Catered lunches from the best local restaurants everyday
- High end computer and enough monitors to block out the sun
- Just about any mechanical keyboard you want
- Training tools like Pluralsight, Safari, and more
- And more (yup)
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Individual applicants only. We will not accept resumes from recruiters or placement companies