- 230 W 200 S Ste 3101, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and make them look good. We have two applications that do that:
- PDQ Deploy: Deploys applications to all computers in a network environment.
- PDQ Inventory: Gathers detailed information about computers in a network environment.
So why come work for us over any one of the myriads of tech companies in Utah? Well for starters, PDQ.com was recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business. We are a company with exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and talented employees.
- Help make PDQ.com the best place for employees to work
- Meet annual and quarterly priorities of the team
- Manage team projects and processes as assigned
- Improve HR Team processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage recruitment: lead recruitment team meetings, facilitate and coordinate the recruitment process, partner with Hiring Managers to meet staffing needs
- Manage compliance processes and projects as assigned
- Manage the performance management process
- Support training and development initiatives
- Support compensation research and manage the compensation tracking.
- Support Career Packet implementation
- Support the Open Enrollment process
- 3+ years of HR experience
- 1+ year heavy recruiting experience
- PHR certification preferred
- Solid project management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Profit sharing program for all employees
- Flexible time off
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision), fully subsidized by PDQ.com
- 401K Matching
- Your own office, no cubicles here. We do have open team areas if that’s your thing
- Access to an in-office gym
- Work-life balance supported by flexible work schedule
- Powered ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked pantry to keep your energy up
- Catered lunches from the best local restaurants everyday
- High end computer and enough monitors to block out the sun
- Just about any mechanical keyboard you want
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.