- 230 West 200 South Suite 3101, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and make them look good. We have two applications that do that:
- PDQ Deploy: Deploys applications to all computers in a network environment.
- PDQ Inventory: Gathers detailed information about computers in a network environment.
So why come work for us over any one of the myriads of tech companies in Utah? Well for starters, PDQ.com was recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business. We are a company with exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and talented employees.
Reporting directly to CEO, works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Requires knowledge of the company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work and communicate comfortably with executives, senior management and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of traditional business practices. Possess strong business acumen.
- Communicate with excellent grammar (both verbal and written) in the English language.
- Work closely with Executive Team members on project work. Understand the scope, coordinate next steps and track progress of current projects. Manage calendars of Executive Team members.
- Record and maintain leadership team meeting minutes. Provide task reminders to Executive Team members and other meeting attendees.
- Maintain board of director meeting minutes. Understand and ensure board protocols are met in accordance with bylaws, applicable rules, constitutions, procedures etc.
- Book and coordinate travel logistics (transportation, hotel, other requirements).
- Create reports, memos, presentations and other correspondence as required by the executives. Proofread and edit drafts of reports, emails, and other work as needed.
- Maintain organized and accurate filing system of sensitive records. Update databases and other record keeping systems as needed.
- Assist with special projects and other tasks when assigned to do so.
- Be flexible with work schedule. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Be able to travel anywhere along the Wasatch Front in a timely manner in support of meetings, errands and other business requirements for the executives.
- Travel to domestic and international locations in support of leadership team off-sites – current valid passport (or eligibility to obtain valid passport) is a requirement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A degree in Business Management/Administration, Accounting, Paralegal experience or a minimum of five years executive or C-level administrative support experience is required.
- Must be able to type at 60 wpm with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Prior work experience as an Executive or C-Level Assistant
- Prior experience managing all administrative tasks associated with board meetings to include recording and publishing minutes; recording tasks and following up on assignments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, or like programs, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.
- Working knowledge and understanding of traditional business practices including GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must meet deadlines and be able to manage stressful situations.
- Excellent English language communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to perform data entry tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to keep confidences.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member with diverse groups of people. Must have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent listening skills; a high level of integrity; and, the ability to build trust.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read and understand contracts and other legal documentation
- Profit sharing program for all employees
- Flexible paid time off
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision), fully subsidized by PDQ.com
- 401K Matching
- Your own office, no cubicles here. We do have open team areas if that’s your thing
- Access to an in-office gym
- Work-life balance supported by flexible work schedule
- Powered ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked pantry to keep your energy up
- Catered lunches from the best local restaurants everyday
- High end computer and enough monitors to block out the sun
- Just about any mechanical keyboard you want
- Training tools like Pluralsight, Safari, and more
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Individual applicants only. We will not accept resumes from recruiters or placement companies