Senior C# .NET Software Engineer
- 230 West 200 South Suite 3101, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
PDQ.com was recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work” in 2017 and 2019 by Utah Business. We are a small company with exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and talented employees. We are also hardcore nerds who can use Powershell to solve world peace. Our customers are IT System Administrators and our software aims to make their lives easier.
We are seeking a Senior C# .NET Software Engineer to join one of our product development teams. We operate cross-functional, empowered, self-contained delivery teams focused on specific customer needs. You would join a team consisting of a Product Owner, Scrum Master, other engineers and testers which own the product road-map, releases, and operations.
- Advanced knowledge of, and ability with, C#. Experience with multi-threading is a must have. We also use WPF and WCF heavily. We are currently use .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET Core.
- Practical SQL and data model experience. Do you use Entity Framework or other ORMs? That's cool. Do you double check the resultant performance of the generated SQL? That's rad.
- Experience with mainline source control workflow (GitHubFlow) and continuous integration (Jenkins/CodeFresh/Docker). Ability to define build scripts is bonus.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Hands-on with design patterns, architectural models, and best practices (Service Oriented Architecture, 12 factor app, Domain Driven Design)
- Previous experience with CPU/memory optimization, communication protocols (TCP, gRPC), Active Directory/SMB/DNS, and/or cross-platform development are also great to have.
- Willing and able to mentor / teach other software engineers in codecraft, design patterns. architectures, TDD, pair programming.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related degree, or equivalent experience. Preferred: Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- 8+ years experience progressive and relevant professional experience in C# / .Net.
- Possess Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) App Builder or the ability to get the certification within 6 months of employment.
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Flexible paid time off
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision), fully subsidized by PDQ.com
- 401K Matching
- Your own office, no cubicles here. We do have open team areas if that’s your thing
- Access to an in-office gym
- Work-life balance supported by flexible work schedule
- Powered ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked pantry to keep your energy up
- Catered lunches from the best local restaurants everyday
- High end computer and enough monitors to block out the sun
- Just about any mechanical keyboard you want
- Training tools like Pluralsight, Safari, and more
- And more (yup)
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Individual applicants only. We will not accept resumes from recruiters or placement companies