- 230 W 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
PDQ.com was recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work” in 2017 and 2019 by Utah Business. We are a small company with exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and talented employees. We are also hardcore nerds who can use Powershell to solve world peace. Our customers are IT System Administrators and our software aims to make their lives easier.
We are seeking a Product Owner (PO) to help develop our marketing and sales websites. We want someone grounded in the tactical execution of a well groomed backlog. You need to be able to take user/stakeholder input and translate that into user stories and sprints. You should understand web technologies like Google Analytics/Hotjar to validate the direction of development. You should strive for the balance between customer and engineering focus; tactical and strategic planning. We are not looking for a marketer acting as PO, but a PO working in the marketing space.
- Have 2-3 years of experience as a Product Owner. Even better if you have experience as PO of a SaaS solution; you understand the importance of SLA, redundancy, high availability, capacity, and security.
- A strong understanding of agile Scrum. This is a PO role in that sense, we do not have Product Manager/Project Manager roles. UX design is a resource to the PO role.
- Have great attention to detail while still being able to see the big picture. Developers need actionable user stories more than big ideas.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills and the ability to work with nerds, geeks, and passionate folks.
- Ability to write a user story with great acceptance criteria in your sleep.
- Firm understanding of Google Analytics, Hotjar, and other website performance and UX validation measures. Able to examine page performance and suggest adjustments.
- Able to track progress of development team effort toward business goals and sprint goals.
- Profit sharing program for all employees
- 160 hours of paid time off; 3 days of volunteer time off
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision), fully subsidized by PDQ.com
- 401K Matching
- Your own office, no cubicles here. We do have open team areas if that’s your thing
- Access to an in-office gym
- Work-life balance supported by flexible work schedule
- Powered ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked pantry to keep your energy up
- Catered lunches from the best local restaurants everyday
- High end computer and enough monitors to block out the sun
- Just about any mechanical keyboard you want
- Training tools like Pluralsight, Safari, and more
- And more (yup)
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.