IT Marketing Content Specialist
- 230 W 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
PDQ.com is a software company in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. Our goal at PDQ.com is to make the lives of system administrators easier – and make them look good. We have two applications that do that:
- PDQ Deploy: Deploys applications to all computers in a network environment.
- PDQ Inventory: Gathers detailed information about computers in a network environment.
So why come work for us over any one of the myriads of tech companies in Utah? Well for starters, PDQ.com was recognized as one of “Utah's Best Places to Work,” by Utah Business. We are a company with exceptional benefits, competitive compensation, and talented employees. We are hardcore nerds who make software that makes the lives of IT system administrators much easier. We also create content, lots and lots of content, to support our products and culture. This is where you come in.
This is a full-time salaried position based in our Salt Lake City office. We are looking for a talented Content Creator who will work with our team to plan, research, manage, edit and execute large scale integrated content strategies.
Prior, hands-on experience in IT and/or Systems Administration is essential. You’ll be creating compelling blog posts, email copy, product descriptions, social media content, web copy and even appearing on camera for videos and webcasts. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to communicate complex technical information in a compelling and even riveting way. The content you create needs to reflect our unique culture, so yes, a sense of humor is required.
- Work with our team to create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs, product descriptions, product videos, and webcasts. Partners with subject matter experts at all levels to create compelling consistent and meaningful messaging that meets stakeholder goals by target audience.
- Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms, and measurements.
- Edit content and collaborate with other team members. Repurpose content for different mediums.
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached.
- Learn and use inbound marketing software
- Develop new content topics based on customer need, tech industry developments and trends as well as product-related content.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Non-negotiable: Information Technology or Systems Administrator experience.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills. You will be on camera.
- Collaborate with coworkers and interface with customers.
- A desire to always be learning and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could impact our customers.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Authorized to work/reside in the United States.
- To successfully perform the essential functions of the job, there may be physical requirements which need to be met such as sitting for long periods and using computer monitors/equipment.
- Previous experience with digital and social media tools.
- Previous content creation experience.
- Experience with PDQ Deploy and PDQ Inventory a big plus!
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- 160 hours of paid time off; 3 days of volunteer time off
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision), fully subsidized by PDQ.com
- 401K Matching
- Your own office, no cubicles here. We do have open team areas if that’s your thing
- Access to an in-office gym
- Work-life balance supported by flexible work schedule
- Powered ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked pantry to keep your energy up
- Catered lunches from the best local restaurants everyday
- High end computer and enough monitors to block out the sun
- Just about any mechanical keyboard you want
- Training tools like Pluralsight, Safari, and more
- And more (yup)
PDQ.com is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.