Java Microservices /API Developer Remote Job
- CT-15, Hartford, CT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PDDN is a provider of end-to-end software solutions and IT consulting Services and software development Company. is headquartered in Fremont, California with clients across the Silicon Valley and other Information technology Hubs in different states. With integrated solutions, software development, technical services, training and staffing support, we help customers achieve their technology goals allowing them to focus on their business.
Position Java Microservices /API Developer
Location Hartford, CT (Remote Work)
Salary $100K/Yr + Full Benefits.
Position Type FTE - Only Non-VISA candidate those who can join immediately
• Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
• Minimum 4 to 8 years of experience programming in JAVA (J2EE)
• Developing applications leveraging Java/J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST), MicroServices, JSON, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
• Familiarity with ELK Stack (Elastic Search, logstash, Kibana) for monitoring
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Familiarity with OpenSource data collector
• Working knowledge/Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
• Proven Solutions design and development experience in large enterprises
Strong presentation and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.