Sr. Proxy Engineer-Zscaler
- CT-15, Hartford, CT, USA
PDDN is a provider of end-to-end software solutions and IT consulting Services and software development Company. is headquartered in Fremont, California with clients across the Silicon Valley and other Information technology Hubs in different states. With integrated solutions, software development, technical services, training and staffing support, we help customers achieve their technology goals allowing them to focus on their business.
Role:- Sr. Proxy Engineer(Zscaler)
Location Hartford, Connecticut
Duration: Long Duration
Revised JD for Sr. Proxy Engineer requirement:
Requirements & Responsibilities:
* Participate in architecture, engineering, design and deployment of these solutions:
* Define, create, and maintain proxy policies
* root cause analysis and troubleshooting
* PCAP capture and analysis, Experience with authentication and SSL inspection configurations, proxy automatic configuration (PAC) file, testing/debugging.
- Extensive Layer 1-7 knowledge, Complex troubleshooting techniques (e.g., debugging latency issues, authentication issues, and application functionality issues).
Experience with Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) Cloud Proxy Service
* working experience with GRE Tunnels, IPSec Tunnels, NATting, PAC file Logic
- Strong knowledge on complex proxy solution designs which include SSL interception and content analysis.
* Working with HTTP, SSL, SAML, ADFS and proxy automatic configuration (PAC) files.
* Network/Firewall knowledge including reading traces from various network diagnostic tools (i.e. WireShark, Fiddler etc.)
Experience with Zscaler Private Access (ZPA)
-* working experience with in a secure public cloud and integrating ZPA
* Best Practices and Interoperability when Using PAC Files with Zscaler App, PAC with GRE tunnels or IPSec Tunnels
* Troubleshooting the Performance issues, Connection Status Errors, ZPA Authentication errors, Browser Access Error Codes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.