ETL OBIEE Consultant
- AZ-101 Loop, Phoenix, AZ, USA
PDDN is a provider of end-to-end software solutions and IT consulting Services and software development Company. is headquartered in Fremont, California with clients across the Silicon Valley and other Information technology Hubs in different states. With integrated solutions, software development, technical services, training and staffing support, we help customers achieve their technology goals allowing them to focus on their business.
Role: ETL OBIEE Consultant
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Emp Type: Permanent Job
Experience in implementing full life cycle ETL implementation including requirements gathering, data sourcing, designing and .
Creating Informatica source to target mappings, workflow design , data interface design and writing SQL Code
Must have Informatica Experience that involves various flat files, xml, DB sources and handson transformations.
Must have experience handling both requirements of Informatica and OBIEE.
• Hands-on experience in creation of iBots and Report Scheduling and integration of iBots with Informatica
• Strong experience in OBIEE cache administration and configuration
• Hands on experience in implementing usage tracking and monitoring system performance by use of usage tracking reports and dataExperience with DAC 11g
• Strong experience in extraction, transformation and loading of data using Flat Files as source
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting data issues arising out of the ETL process using Informatica Debugger and end-to-end validation using Informatica and Reporting Tools
• Good experience on performance tuning techniques using different types of joins, indexing, partitioning, pushdown optimization and cache management techniques
• Design, document, and develop OBIEE12cReports/Dashboards
Exposure to custom ETL tools
Logical/Physical Data Modeling
Perform OBIEE report and web catalog migrations
Enterprise Data Warehouse Reports and Dashboard
ODI (11g/12c Preferred), OBI Apps (11g/12c (Preferred)
Understand Dimensional Models to Support BI implementation
Participate in the development of technical design documentation for various stages of the BI implementation
Create Dashboards/Reports on OBIEE environment based on business requirements
Assist with performance tuning as it relates to OBIEE dashboards, analyses, and prompts
Good understanding of the following: Dimensional Modeling, ETL, and Oracle BI Applications
Prepare effort estimates for design and development
Preferred knowledge on ODI development in medium data warehouse environments
DAC scheduler and hands on on DAC usuage
Some knowledge on ETL batch jobs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.