Infrastructure Data Center Architect
- NY-25A, Queens, NY, USA
PDDN is a provider of end-to-end software solutions and IT consulting Services and software development Company. is headquartered in Fremont, California with clients across the Silicon Valley and other Information technology Hubs in different states. With integrated solutions, software development, technical services, training and staffing support, we help customers achieve their technology goals allowing them to focus on their business.
Role: Infrastructure Data Center Architect
Location: Long Island City, New York
Emp Type: Permanent Job
• Good Experience in handling and Managing large Data Centers. Providing solutions ot Data Center Problem and help resolve them.
• Strong understanding of Data Center Components (Servers, Database, Network)
• Good Understanding of DR capabilities.
• Documenting and enforcing system standards
• Review and oversee third party vendors with implementations
• Participate in meetings with Customer and third party business partners
• Secure systems by enforcing policies and monitoring access
• Troubleshooting performance issues, problems and outages
• Plan and coordinate network upgrades and optimizations and refresh
• Support troubleshooting of Data Center Components
• Provide remote troubleshooting for and fault finding of issues and provde solutions
• Capacity planning and audit of Systems in Data Center.
• Work with application project management and developers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.