- Sunnyvale, CA
PDDN is committed to helping our customers achieve their technology goals and will always emphasize on the success of our customers as our top priority and in building long term and productive relationships. PDDN's goal of adding the best value to its customers with a combination of right technology, right people, and right costs is achieved through experience and integrity of our consultants and our custom delivery processes.
Role : Tableau Developer
Location : Sunnyvale CA
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Interview : Phone/Skype
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Highly proficient in Tableau
- Development and Deployment in an onsite/ offshore model
- Should have worked on Tableau Hands-on for 3 – 4 years
- Orchestrates multiple activities simultaneously.
- Possesses strong influencing skills to accomplish operational objectives.
- Working proficiency on Oracle
Mandatory Functional Skills:
- Lead end to end solutions delivery of multiple concurrent projects on EDW using on-site and off-shore resources
- Perform Hands-on analysis, design, development and deployment of solutions
- Deploying solutions using version control systems like Subversion or CVS - Metadata Management, Enterprise data security architecture and Data Warehouse best practices
- Actively seeks input and feedback, listens, takes action and keeps others informed in a timely manner
- Understand the technical solution and constraints faced by IS&T, communicate to Business.
- Make updates to a business-facing wiki/ intranet web site.
- Perform data analysis pertinent to the business problem. Expand knowledge of Apple's data over time.
- Propose high level solutions for business problems.
- Document business problem and proposed solution in a BRD or functional spec.
- Attend design reviews conducted by technical team and ensure that business requirements are being met.
- Create test plan and test scenarios, execute test cases to ensure that business requirements were met correctly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.