Sales Representative/ $3,500/ MO + Commission
- Sydney Rd, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
Started in 2014 in the United States, PCJ HOLDING, a subsidiary of PCJ WEBMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY today has rapidly become an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 25 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy, and team spirit. PCJ HOLDING will give you the means to excel and turn around your professional career. PCJ HOLDING will put you into the heart of the action and heart of its growth. With a team leader at your side to guide and energize your will to succeed; a CRM/ERP with inbound and outbound calls capability feature to help you manage your accounts, be up to date on your scheduled appointments, projection, sales, and commission; an accounts executive team that works on your behalf to prepare leads, make appointments and setting up your agenda, PCJ HOLDING not only ensures your well-being but also makes sure that you achieve your goals.
With the actual Coronavirus pandemic raging on, the fashion industry has taken the biggest hit of the century, mainly in the United States. Our products consist of helping independent designers, stand-alone fashion boutiques, physical retailers and wholesalers, online fashion store owners to join our dedicated network of online stores, profit of our exposure in 25 countries with our marketing campaign every (3) months, be featured on our 1500 social media networks platforms in those countries, sell our own brands in their stores, profit of our financing plan for those who have been hardly hit, and are threatened by definite closure, receive an individualized marketing plan to boost their sales, be featured in our multiple videos that are produced for our different YouTube channels, and be automatically included in our annual fashion competition to have a chance to win the grand prize of $100.000. Please login to https://pcjwebmediacommunications.com or apply directly on our site at https://www.pcjwebmediacommunications.com/career_opportunities.php and choose the sales job that fits your profile in our sales department, we would be glad to have you as a member of our growing family.
· Experience leading and scaling an inside sales organization
· 10+ years as a sales leader in a growing organization
· Experience selling to the SMB marketing; Digital services experience a plus
· The ability to create a strategic vision for an organization paired with the operational ability to execute that vision
· Expertise in managing and growing a team that operates in a different country. Experience in Asia and/or Europe a plus but not mandatory
· A verifiable track record of success in multiple businesses
· The ability to effectively work with cross functional teams and produce time sensitive deliverables
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills, including strong communication and interpersonal abilities
· Self-motivated, highly driven, independent, and results-oriented
· Strong knowledge of CRM technology, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Start to hire, ramp, and build the entire sales team from the ground up
· Develop the world class sales team, manage performance and expectations within the team on a regular basis
· Provide the go-to market vision for all sales activities and prioritize initiatives that promote three-digit growth and long-term relationships with customers
· Create targeted deliverables to enable both the immediate operational needs and the long-term priorities for PCJ Holding international distribution route to market
· Develop inbound and outbound sales strategies along with the matrix to drive, manage and track sales pipeline across multiple channels, proactively following up on leads
· Create tactical sales plans and lead your sales team through the implementation process to maximize revenue and growth
· Identify market dynamics and opportunities and steer your sales teams accordingly
· Enable the sales force to operate with a long-term view, while managing short-term priorities
· Work in cooperation with Demand Generation to drive Lead generation from contact to close
· Work in close cooperation with the Channel team, Solution as well as Technology partner to support the scale the market entry beyond sales teams via indirect sourced and influenced approach.
· Support and manage a wide range of (internal and external) stakeholders, creating a strong network of relationships among peers, partners, clients, and other stakeholders
· Build a high performing inside sales organization
· Develop and execute a growth-focused sales plan
· Develop new strategies, sales approaches, and the organizational capability to enable the business to cost-effectively scale new lines of business
· Manage to and exceed P&L KPI targets scope
· Assign dedicated areas to the sales Reps and provide them training with our CRM/ ERP system
· Responsible for day-to-day sales organization growth, development, and performance.
· Responsible for sales methods, formats, scripts, procedures, incentives, skills development, coaching and team structure.
· Apply knowledge and experience to business projects, processes, training and to solve business problems.