EXECUTIVE COUNTRY MANAGER
- Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a reputable LendTech startup with the aim to provide instant finance to consumers whilst solving the current access to finance problems in Africa is looking to hire an experienced and result-driven Executive Country Manager to join its team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced executive director or operations director to join an ambitious and aggressive firm in its drive to revolutionise LendTech in Nigeria. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operations and the execution of the firm’s strategic aims.
- Report to the Africa Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Implement vision and strategic plan for the firm
- Promptly inform the CEO and/or Board of internal and external matters affecting the firm.
- Ensure that the firm’s mission is being properly executed.
- Develop and evaluate various programs.
- Support the strategic hiring employees.
- Lead and motivate the firm’s employees and associates.
- Foster effective teamwork among employees.
- Serve as the face for the firm in public relations matters.
- Prepare regular updates on the firm’s overall performance to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior management role within the FinTech, LendTech or Banking industry
- Proven track record of leadership with passion for the firm’s mission.
- Familiarity with the Nigerian community as well as the financial industry’s issues and causes
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong problem-solving, marketing, relationship-building and public relations skills
- Exceptional creativity, planning and organisational skills
- Budgeting experience and a positive outlook;
- Integrity and understanding of ethical business practices
Application deadline is September 30th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted