PA Consulting: Consulting Analyst/Consultant
- 143 South St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
We’re looking for graduate students who bring a fresh perspective and want to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
Become part of the team
Do you crave collaboration and love creating insights that help organizations improve their agility in response to a rapidly changing market? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves with clients and cultivate/plan/manage in an environment that’s ready to be changed? We are looking for innovative thinkers to join our fast-growing teams!
We’re not a traditional consulting firm
Our clients recognize we’re different. We’re different in ‘what’ we do, and even more in ‘how’ we do it. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results. We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
As innovation and transformation consultant, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
Join a team where your ingenuity and your work unite.
When you join PA, we ask for your ideas, expertise and commitment. In return we’ll give you stimulating work that improves people’s lives, opportunities to learn from brilliant people and a supportive culture where you can thrive. We’ll leverage and develop your skills to:
- Create strategies that leverage the full potential of disruptive technologies, so organizations stay competitive, win in new markets and, ultimately, increase shareholder value.
- Implement each tailored strategy using a combination of leading-edge and time-tested methodologies to drive measurable, lasting results.
- Help large and small clients realize sustainable change inside their organizations using a combination of innovative and human-centric approaches.
To meet the changing demands of clients, PA Consulting is building the organization of the future with innovative skills and unique business knowledge across several practices including:
- Operations and Improvement
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED TO THIS POINT IN YOUR JOURNEY IS NOTHING SHORT OF REMARKABLE!
- You have laid the groundwork to analyze problems, think critically and work with a team to identify solutions.
- You are ready to apply your skills and creativity to make a real difference in the world.
- Now, with your foundation established, is only the beginning; now is when passion and ingenuity take hold.
- As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity and value from complexity.
Bring your education, experience and ingenuity to life at PA Consulting.
- Continue your learning and grow as part of a team of bright, highly motivated consultants.
- Tackle challenges across a range of industries and disciplines, and define how technology connects them all, creating efficiencies and driving unprecedented value
As a Consultant, you will immediately be working with colleagues and clients to solve specific problems that inhibit growth and value. You will be a key part of a talented team of consultants, technologists, digital experts, designers, scientists and engineers that deliver innovation into the real world.
As a Consultant, you will:
- Be client-facing while working both independently and as part of a team
- Enhance core consulting skills such as workstream management, problem-solving and communications
- Improve clients’ business processes, leveraging PA business consulting tools and methodologies
- Develop strategies to plan and deliver leading-edge solutions, in collaboration with middle- and senior-level client personnel
- Define and complete quantitative analyses to provide insight to observations and recommendations
- Manage projects and programs with a focus on achieving results with concrete and actionable ROI
- Leverage organizational change management to support transformation programs
- Have input into sales, marketing and leadership activities within the firm
- Contribute to knowledge management and thought leadership
- Manage and mentor consultant analysts and analysts
- Bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Live in or be willing to relocate to within a 2-hour drive of an PA Consulting hub office
- Currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration degree
- Big 4 or similar consulting experience
- Relevant experience in strategy or process optimization
- Business transformation experience
- Functional expertise in analysis tools and/or package software
- Program and/or project management experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven record of academic and professional success
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to work as part of a cross-cultural team, including flexibility to support multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel weekly, up to 100%
Hub office communities are in Boston, New York, Denver, Cincinnati and San Francisco.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.