General Manager (Laundry)
- Ronald Rolph Ct, Cambridge CB5 8PX, UK
We are re-engineering the laundry process from the ground up; our aim is for clinically-clean, net zero carbon emissions for the whole process, from collection, through washing and back to delivery. We are determined to be the first truly sustainable and hygienic on-demand laundry company in the world.
If you're passionate about building a world-leading product without compromising on sustainability, then read on!
Oxwash is looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated General Manager to run our brand new Cambridge location.
This role would be perfectly suited to someone with an interest in entrepreneurialism who is looking to challenge themselves by helping to launch and grow a sustainable business in a new city.
*** Please provide a cover letter with your application ***
- 2+ years Sales Experience (preference for B2B but B2C also considered)
- 2+ years Management Experience of an operational team
- 1+ years Customer Service Experience
- IT literate (G Suite & other tech platforms)
- Able to ride a bike and willing to learn to ride an eCargo bike
- Passion for Sustainability
- Excellent communication skills
- Gritty tenacity and able to work in a rapidly changing start up
- High tolerance to stress
- Able to motivate and inspire a team
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail
- Financial Administration (P&L, invoicing etc)
- Experience in the Laundry and Dry Cleaning sector
You will be the conductor of our Cambridge operation: overseeing the team in our space age laundry, coordinating our fleet of riders and building a loyal and regular customer base through exceptional customer service.
A passion for sustainability is a must!
£27-29,000 (experience dependent)
Share options available
The Benefits of Working at Oxwash.
You will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of self-development, mental health and independent learning. Oxwash cares deeply about leading the way as an employer and providing a more inclusive and diverse workplace for all. We are committed to achieving a BCorp status in 2020.
• Free mental health support provided by SPILL.
• Enhanced annual leave, sickness policy and maternity/paternity policies.
• Free personal laundry and wet/dry cleaning.
• Participating in one of the World’s best accelerator programs (Founders Factory) and with networks with others around the world (YC, OXFO L.E.V8 etc.)
Please include a Cover Letter with your application detailing why you believe you should be our new superstar GM!