- Osney Mead, Oxford OX2, UK
We are re-engineering the laundry process from the ground up; our aim is for clinically-clean, net zero carbon emissions for the whole process, from collection, through washing and back to delivery. This has never been accomplished and we are determined to be the first truly sustainable and hygienic on-demand laundry company in the world.
If you're passionate about building a world-leading product without compromising on sustainability, then read on!
OXWASH is looking for an experienced Laundry Processing Manager to run our sustainable laundry in Oxford! Mon-Fri - 40 hours a week
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (experience dependant)
- Running the day to day laundry operations
- Quality control
- Managing laundry processing assistants
- Communicating with customers
- Maintaining sustainability at every corner
- Working alongside our chemistry partners
- Working alongside our General Manager and delivery riders
- Data recording and analysis
- 2+ years working in commercial laundry
- 1+ years finishing high end garments
- 1+ year Wet Cleaning (desirable)
- IT confident
- Process improvement
- Strong communication background
- Very organised
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passion for improving the environment
OXWASH is a fast-growing, on-demand sustainable laundry startup based in Oxford. We have recently launched in Cambridge as our second city and we are now building our state of the art laundry facility in Battersea, London. At OXWASH we are committed to revolutionising the laundry industry one wash at a time!
Please include a Cover Letter with your application detailing what excites you about the role.
Diversity & Inclusion
At OXWASH we aim to encourage, support and champion the diverse communities that we serve. We believe that a large part of becomming a fully sustainable business is being one that continues to listens to all voices. In order to do that effectively we must be representative within our teams of all the wonderfully diverse talent available to us.
The Benefits of Working at Oxwash.
You will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of self-development, mental health and independent learning. Oxwash cares deeply about leading the way as an employer and providing a more inclusive and diverse workplace for all. We are committed to achieving a BCorp status in 2020.
• Free mental health support provided by SPILL.
• Enhanced sickness policy and maternity/paternity leave.
• Free personal laundry and wet/dry cleaning.
Please include a Cover Letter with your application detailing why you believe you would be a strong fit for this role.