- Kensington High St, Kensington, London, UK
We are re-engineering the laundry process from the ground up; our aim is for clinically-clean, net zero carbon emissions for the whole process, from collection, through washing and back to delivery. This has never been accomplished and we are determined to be the first truly sustainable and hygienic on-demand laundry company in the world.
If you're passionate about building a world-leading product without compromising on sustainability, then read on!
OXWASH is looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated General Manager to launch and run our premier London location for OXWASH. This role would be suited to someone with an interest in entrepreneurialism who is looking to challenge themselves by helping to launch and establish a growing business in a busy city.
- Excellent communication skills
- Gritty and able to work in a rapidly changing start up
- People Management and motivation
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Sales and Financial Administration
- Able to ride a bike and willing to learn to ride a cargo bike
You will be coordinating our fleet of delivery riders whilst being the face of OXWASH in London. A passion for sustainability is a must!
Options available and negotiable.
The Benefits of Working at Oxwash.
You will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of self-development, mental health and independent learning. Oxwash cares deeply about leading the way as an employer and providing a more inclusive and diverse workplace for all. We are committed to achieving a BCorp status in 2020.
• Free mental health support provided by SPILL.
• Enhanced sickness policy and maternity/paternity leave.
• Free personal laundry and wet/dry cleaning.
• Participating in one of the World’s best accelerator programs (Founders Factory) and with networks with others around the world (YC, OXFO L.E.V8 etc.)
Please include a Cover Letter with your application detailing why you believe you would be a strong fit for this role.