Growth Lead - Digital Marketing/Product
- Kensington High St, Kensington, London, UK
We are re-engineering the laundry process from the ground up; our aim is for clinically-clean, net zero carbon emissions for the whole process, from collection, through washing and back to delivery. This has never been accomplished and we are determined to be the first truly sustainable and hygienic on-demand laundry company in the world.
If you're passionate about building a world-leading product without compromising on sustainability, then read on!
As the Growth Lead, you will be responsible for Oxwash's bottom line by owning the intersection between B2C sales and marketing. An ideal candidate is someone who has marketing and growth experience, ideally in an operational scale-up.
This role would be responsible for the development and management of B2C marketing activities and the customer interaction funnel at Oxwash. With a focus on acquiring new customers through various marketing channels, including (but not limited to): PPC, SEO/SEM, paid social, email, social, webinars, lead nurturing, and heavy analytics.
Also we’re after a strategic leader who can balance big-picture thinking while being able to execute based on rapid experimentation and product development. On the strategic side, you will be involved with providing a budget for growth, revenue models, trends and new opportunities for growth. Reporting to the Founder and C-suite. On the product side, you will be involved in mapping the customer journey and maintaining communications and plugging the 'gaps' that cause drop off.
• Plan and implement digital marketing strategies across all channels
• Ownership of marketing lead generation
• Hire, onboarding and management of the growth and digital/offline marketing team
• Ownership of marketing metrics: tracking and reporting learnings and growth to assist business development
• Industry analysis to inform sales process and direct Oxwash's positioning
• Ownership of growth/revenue models - short term and beyond (12-24 months)
• Researching and proposing additional opportunities and geographies for growth.
• A track record of exceeding revenue goals and consistently hitting targets
• An analytical mind and love of data and experimentation
• Ability to think strategically and commercially and communicate ideas clearly
• Experience establishing marketing channels from scratch and growing them over time
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a hunger to hit goals, learn by doing, and own entire areas of marketing
• Good understanding of Google Analytics/Adwords/Tags, Facebook Tags, Mixpanel (or similar) and mailchimp (or similar)
• Good understanding of a variety of SEO tools such as Moz, SEM Rush, Ahrefs
• Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to work agile - being comfortable with continuously shifting priorities
• A love of teamwork and collaboration
Options available and negotiable.
The Benefits of Working at Oxwash.
You will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of self-development, mental health and independent learning. Oxwash cares deeply about leading the way as an employer and providing a more inclusive and diverse workplace for all. We are committed to achieving a BCorp status in 2020.
• Free mental health support provided by SPILL.
• Enhanced sickness policy and maternity/paternity leave.
• Free personal laundry and wet/dry cleaning.
• Participating in one of the World’s best accelerator programs (Founders Factory) and with networks with others around the world (YC, OXFO L.E.V8 etc.)