Sales Development Representative
- Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
- The main focus of this position is in developing qualified leads for our sales process through cold calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development and managing various programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification.
- You will be required to follow up with leads and have a conversation with prospects to qualify them further, overcome objections and, in most cases, set an appointment for our clients’ sales reps. As an SDR, you will be allocated on a minimum of 3 campaigns and will be required to work closely with the ISR/ BDR and Campaign Manager/Team Leader.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identify sales opportunities for our clients, either in the immediate future (SQL) or as an opportunity to call back further down the line (MQL)- this will depend on the campaign.
- Work closely with Campaign Managers.
- Respond to requests from customers for information.
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports. Communicating with the existing accounts to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
- Managing the Customer Relationship Management database of the client to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is available.
- Use the sales acceleration platform that was set up by your campaign manager.
New & In-Process Leads
- At the beginning of each week you should identify the new leads in your campaign and also the leads that are already in process.
- A. If you are working out of a CRM (e.g. Salesforce, SalesNexus, etc):
- Look up the new leads assigned to you on your Lead view or Task list.
- If this is becoming an increasingly low number, you will need to alert your CM who is responsible for ensuring that you have enough prospects to contact.
- B. If you are working out of a spreadsheet:
- The new leads will be the leads that you have not attempted to engage and the leads in-process will be the ones that you have attempted, but could not engage. (The leads should be considered ‘’ in process’’. The number of times you are required to attempt a prospect before labelling them as “lost” will differ from client to client.)
Your daily activities may include:
o Going through all new leads and leads already in progress, aiming to qualify or close them all.
o Following up email replies.
o Uploading new leads into the platform.
o Identifying new target opportunities either within your current data available or otherwise.
Actioning Leads QUALIFICATION:
Ensure that your leads are qualified as per the campaign brief. If you are unsure of a lead, ask your Campaign Manager to verify it before you send.
Depending on the client/ campaign/ platform you are working on, actioning a lead may require different steps. You will need to consider:
● What are the lead statuses I have to choose from?
● Where am I writing up the lead details?
● Who am I sending the lead to?
Target KPIs/ Bonuses:
1. Update Systems/Spreadsheets/CRM:
1.1) Daily Tracking
◦ Number of calls/ dials made & number of connects.
◦ Number of new emails sent out during the week (this number should be added on to ‘’emails’’ row of your Daily Tracking).
◦ Number of replies to inbound emails (this number should be added on to ‘’Connects’’ row of your Daily Tracking).
1.2) Lead Tracking
◦ All the new qualified leads should be inserted on your Campaign Lead spreadsheet.
*These need to be qualified as per SalesPond standard & client brief.
- For Casual and PT
1.4) Update any CRMs you are working out of
2. Address Strengths, Weaknesses and Improvements to your Campaign Manager.
3. Participate in Clients meetings and Briefings.
4. Work out of a platform/ CRM
-You may be required to work out of a sales acceleration platform used by SalesPond. In some cases, you may be responsible for uploading and managing data and workflows within this (in most cases it will be the campaign manager).
-If working out of a clients’ CRM, you will be responsible for ensuring that the data is being handled and updated effectively and that the leads are being processed as per the clients’ instructions.
- Could be AU / USA Time
Professional skills required for success in this role include:
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and CRM database.
- Excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
Personal attributes required:
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious.
- Fast learner with strong interest in technology: ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and trust
- Timely decision making
- Drive to provide results
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
Other Skills and Competencies:
- Proactive, outgoing and energetic individual.
- Able to work independently but within a team environment.
- No call reluctance.
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
Kindly prepare an updated NBI/Police clearance as this is required prior to contract signing for those who will be chosen for the post.
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.