Customer Service Representative (Officebased - Alabang)
- Filinvest Ave, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
General Position Summary
Responsible for assisting customers with the goal of improving customer satisfaction; utilizes various systems, programs, applications, and product knowledge to support customers; fosters strong and healthy relationships between team members; acts in accordance with company standards; provides assistance as requested by the CSC Leader and various Managers.
Essential Job Functions
• Receive and resolve issues and claims regarding quality and/or service as a company representative.
• Listen attentively and carefully to the customers’ issues, being sure to fully understand the situation before responding to a customer; responses should be given after fully understanding the issue, and should follow appropriate customer service practices outlined during training.
• Empathize with customers regarding all complaints, adapting to the customers’ perspectives when trying to understand an issue.
• Handle all situations to the best of one’s ability, escalating and reporting complaints/issues to the CSC Leader and/or designated Manager when necessary.
• Stay updated with the most current information available regarding the company profile as well as the general operation of the retail stores to provide customers with accurate information when necessary.
• Utilize programs, applications, and back-end systems to help manage customer profiles, analyze purchasing behavior, evaluate customer satisfaction, and support customers.
• Gather opinions and feedback from customers about all products and services; take initiative to seek continual process improvement and actively consider methods to improve efficacy and cost reduction.
• Review the company website regularly and report errors to the department Manager if it is necessary for information to be corrected.
• Manage and maintain all orders from the E-commerce platform with respect to processing, billing, returns, exchanges, and warranty fulfillment; inform customers promptly and respectfully when there are expected delays regarding an order.
• Use Zendesk chat platform when responding to customer requests/inquiries
• Attend mandatory training and fully understand contents in order to provide excellent customer service in accordance with company standards.
• Foster a vibrant and friendly atmosphere by building good communication and strong relationships with colleagues, customers, and managers, while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Maintain records of customer prescriptions, orders, payments, and other confidential information in compliance with company policy and applicable privacy laws concerning patient information.
• Develop and retain a full understanding of all products offered (lenses and frames) as well as manufacturing times; make best-suited suggestions for customers based on specific, individual needs.
• Attend staff meetings with the CSC Leader and other Managers to understand company announcements and updates regarding affiliated departments.
OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, as well as applicable federal and state laws/regulations.
• Maintain a clean and safe working space.
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED is required.
· Related experience of one-year or longer in customer service preferred.
· Basic optical knowledge or optical experience of one-year or longer preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes assessing customers’ needs, meeting quality standards for services, addressing and resolving customer complaints, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
• Basic Computer Skills — Ability to make a report to Managers, to communicate with team members and customers with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word/Excel and web application through Internet Browsers.
• Learning Capacity — Ability to understand knowledge presented in training, and reinforcing that knowledge between team members on the job.
• Mathematics — Knowledge of basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry and their applications.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, syntax rules, and grammar.
• Service Orientation — Awareness to actively look for ways to help customers and improve customer service.
• Motivation — Maintain intrinsic motivation, and motivate others as they work.
• Time Management — Manage one’s own time.
• Social Perceptiveness — Demonstrate conscientiousness and understanding of others’ behaviors, feelings, and reactions.
• Critical Thinking/Troubleshooting — Use logic and reasoning to recognize errors, note the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, determine the causes of errors, and identify solutions to resolve issues and errors.
• Conflict Resolution — The ability to understand multiple perspectives and their benefits and drawbacks, creating a compromise that satisfies all parties.
• Reflection/Observation — Reflect on personal and staff performance to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Reading Comprehension — Read, understand, analyze, and interpret documents such as company policies, product data, marketing materials, and other work related documents.
• Speaking — Possess oral communication skills to effectively convey information that is clear and easily understandable.
• Active Listening — Listen to and fully understand information and ideas presented by others.
• Writing — Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for internal and external company communications.
• Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range.
• Problem Sensitivity — The ability to identify current issues and foresee potential issues.
• Manual Dexterity —The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands, a hand together with its arm, or two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.