Call Center Representative
- Alabang–Zapote Road, Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
- Answering incoming phone inquiries in an efficient yet courteous and helpful manner. Consistently displaying professional telephone etiquette; transferring and handling calls as required.
- Scheduling patient appointments for various disciplines in a prompt, efficient, pleasant, and helpful manner. All data to be entered accurately including selecting the correct provider, location and office visit type. Updates patient information as needed.
- Verification of necessary patient demographic information including, but not limited to, patient name, address, phone, email, date of birth, social security number, pharmacy, referring doctor, primary care doctor and insurance data and recording in the electronic patient chart (EMR).
- Thorough review of insurance status of patients and member eligibility.
- Thorough documentation of incoming phone calls to include, but not be limited to, patients, hospitals, medical providers, diagnostic facilities, pharmacies, insurance companies.
- Greet patients in a courteous, polite and helpful manner.
- Follow phone message protocols. Maintain efficient and professional telephone etiquette; transfer and handle calls as required. Document all incoming and outbound calls in patient chart.
- Respect and maintain privacy and dignity of patients; assure confidentiality at all times in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Assist with appointment reminder calls. Calls to be placed at least 24 hours in advance and to be documented in chart.
- Mails or emails via patient portal new patient documents for completion prior to visit. Scanning patient documents into chart.
- Attends meetings as required.
The job holder must demonstrate competencies applicable to the job position.
EDUCATION: High school graduation or GED.
EXPERIENCE: Medical office experience preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology desirable. Word processing and computer experience.
REQUIREMENTS: None. Certified medical assistant preferred.
- Knowledge of business office etiquette.
- EMR knowledge.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to document patient information.
- Skill in operating a computer, copier, fax, and scanner.
- Skill in answering the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner and using a multi-line telephone system.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral, and written instruction.
- Ability to sort and e-file materials correctly by alphabetic and/or numeric systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, vendors and the public.
Time: 10PM-7AM PH Time
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.