Mid Backend Developer-Temporary home-based (J000839 Pooling)
- Singapura Rd, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Client is a fast and reliable food delivery service in Pattaya, Thailand. Providing our hungry customers with a secure and easy way to order and pay for food from our partnered restaurant throughout Pattaya. We gives restaurants and local small business new revenue opportunities, introduces their food to new consumers and gives loyal fans another way to enjoy their favorite restaurant’s meals.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users in App and web. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions, we use MariaDB but can change if nessesary
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, such as Laravel witch we are currently using.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Educated developer with min 2-3 years experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): laravel, nodejs, mariadb, Git, PHP.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM Manila time
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.