DevOps Engineer J000806 (Eastwood, Libis)
- Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience working on enterprise platforms and integrated B2B solutions in a DevOps or systems administrator capacity. You will be responsible for deploying, automating, and improving the systems that keep the development and production environments running smoothly. You will work closely with engineering and leadership teams to plan and deliver large scale projects that ensure our company’s infrastructure and DevOps processes are healthy and thriving as we scale.
- Strong written and spoken communicator, can confidently document and explain concepts for both technical and non-technical team members
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently to drive initiatives forward, but won’t hesitate to bring in others for input or assistance when necessary
- Comfortable collaborating with developers to make sure new and existing environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Experience in cloud services (AWS and Azure) and infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
- Kubernetes experience - experience with any flavor of k8s appreciated (EKS, GKE, kops, or Openshift, etc..)
- Exposure to functions-as-a-service (Lambda, serverless)
- Security minded with a high-level understanding of cryptographic algorithms, secure communication protocols, and secrets management systems
- Capable programmer in modern systems languages (Go, Python, C, Rust, etc)
- Experience with different kinds of monitoring tools and can tell which ones are good for what
- Familiar with CI/CD and defining build/test/deploy pipelines in code
- Capable of learning our coding languages and interpreting the business logic of our production codebase
Bonus - Experience with deployment and monitoring of IoT devices in a production environment
We are open to the idea of having you located anywhere in APAC working remotely as we are a global tribe that spans across Hong Kong, Philippines, USA, and Europe
- Monday to Friday (9AM-6PM)
- Eastwood, Libis
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.