Call Center Operations Manager (Full Time) J000550
- Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
Manage day to day operations regarding call-center needs for the company including local team and remote teams. Including but not limited to the following resources:
- Workforce management
- Team supervisors ○ Call-center QA
- Remote teams
- Setting up metrics and dashboard according to business needs given by CEO using company technologies and software
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Attain company objectives and goals based on metrics setup by CEO
- Monitor call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends and acts accordingly to optimize those performances based on company objectives
- Analyze budget, cost, return on investment and give recommendations to optimize them based on company objectives define by CEO
- Ensure call-center compliance including but not limited to the following list: ○ TCPA ○ Product requirements and regulations ○ HR protocols ○ PCI compliance
- Set up emergency plans and backup strategies to ensure full connectivity and optimal operations with minimum abandon rate.
- Setup and execute training, decks and product updates with remote and local resources
- Communicate with marketing manager on a daily basis to ensure coordination in terms of spending and return on investment
- Communicate with product manager on a daily basis to ensure full knowledge of product status, where the product is heading, share feedback from customers to improve the Job Description - Call-center product and feedback from agents to improve the admin interface to ensure maximum efficiency
- Communicate bugs reported by customers through JIRA
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs;
- Develop and maintain IVR with ongoing attention and optimization
- Develop and maintain sales and customer service scripts in accordance to company objectives, regulations and product requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Recommend and maintain call-center equipment in accordance to budget and company needs to ensure maximum efficiency
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; compliance
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The ideal candidate will need:
- Minimum of 4 years of Call Center Management experience.
- Number cruncher and data driven mandatory
- Advanced in Excel.
- Travel required as needed.
- Strong training experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge in Five9 and InContact experienced preferred.
- Hands-on mentality
- Start-up mentality ready to pivot for best results as needed.
- Strives to always be better than the day before and gives 100% to everything done.
- Takes ownership in the success of the company and quality of work.
- Outstanding team player.
-Eastern Time Business Hours, flexible working schedule