Digital Creative (J000646)
- Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
We’re looking for a Digital Creative, with a flare toward design as well as the ability to code final designs, to join our Creative Service team.
If you’re a creative person looking to join a continually evolving, intellectually stimulating, fun & friendly team then look no further. Become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company. A competitive salary and benefits package will be based on experience and expertise; we are seeking all levels of skillset, as training can be provided.
We are looking for organized and professional candidates passionate about email, web and the digital world. Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering quality work with an ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To produce working email designs and landing page layouts that are appropriate to the brief given
- Develop concepts for seasonal campaigns, promotional campaigns, brand campaigns and products.
- Presenting design concepts
- To produce working email templates and campaigns and landing pages that deliver on approved designs.
- Reading up on the latest email design breakthrough technologies
- Knowledge in graphic design and relevant software including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Notepad ++, Sublime
- Creative design experience or knowledge from either in industry or during university
- Strong competency in and understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Natural creative thinker / problem solver
- Good technical and production knowledge
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
CV and Sample works (Portfolio links) should be provided.
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm or earlier.
**Opportunity to have 2 weeks training in London**
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.