Senior Marketing Specialist
- ASEAN Dr, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
- Identify target audiences and drive demand generation by creating and executing multi-channel campaigns across the lead and customer lifecycle.
- Lead the design, execution and optimization for Paid, Performance Marketing channels (SEM and Display Ads) and SEO.
- Support in developing affiliate partnerships and additional indirect channels.
- Copywriting, creation of campaigns and ad design.
- Landing page optimization testing and tracking
- Lead the strategic planning, development, and implementation of our content and email marketing
- Set, monitor and report on ROI specific to each marketing channel.
- Build-out and maintain marketing metrics dashboards and targets for high level metrics by channel, as well operating metrics that are used to guide daily/weekly spend decisions.
- Ensure the alignment of communication and messaging across all marketing channels.
- Develop marketing material with appropriate localization to various international locations.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds to reach optimal results.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers/agencies in terms of deliverables, timelines and costs.
- Build a marketing team while getting the most out of existing resources.
- Understand industry trends and opportunities in order to continuously improve our position.
- Responsible for the overall vision, annual plan and P&L associated with all marketing activities.
- Lead the development and implementation of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Establish a measurement plan to optimize sales, market share and revenue growth.
- Leverage data to identify meaningful insights on how to reach target customers.
- Stay current on the marketing landscape, trends, best practices, and competitor strategies.
- Establish and implement programs to drive customer acquisition and grow revenue in new ways; rigorously measure initiatives and scale effectively.
- Implement advanced analytical tracking of all marketing initiatives and manage data so it can be easily interpreted and leveraged.
- Work effectively and collaboratively across the organization to advance strategic initiatives.
- Attract, lead and motivate a high-performing team.
- Identify, engage and maintain relationships with agency partners; manage evaluations , contract negotiation and renewals.
- As a senior member of the Marketing Leadership Team, will be expected to proactively roll up sleeves and execute, and to provide frequent updates to executives and company stakeholders.
- 6 + years in digital/ tech marketing role(s); strong preference for background in small business lending, factoring, or other financial services vertical
- Experience working directly with a sales team to insure marketing message and mediums match customer buying habits
- Multi-channel demand generation and branding in the US and Canadian B2B SME space
- A quantitative approach to marketing performance with an eye for creativity and detail
- Track record of establishing and executing against defined strategy
- Proven ability to build, manage, and lead a marketing team
- Ability to build processes, systems, and standards
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on several projects with team members based in multiple locations
- Self-starter with proven track record of working under own initiative to prioritize, plan and deliver results aligned to business objectives
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to align peers around a common vision
- Consumer focused with a powerful grasp of the various marketing channels including digital, video, mobile, social media, TV, print, radio, email, direct mail and out of home.
- Exceptional ability to analyze and leverage market research and data to inform strategic decision making.
- Extensive experience with digital tools and platforms, including content management systems, CRM and various web analytics.
- Critical thinker who effectively problem solves, and can identify and quickly implement solutions to address business needs.
- A proven track record of success in digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
- Capacity to simultaneously lead a variety of projects involving multiple deliverables and timelines.
- Effectively energize and rally a team -- and an organization -- around new concepts.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build relationships and trust with internal and external partners.
- The ability to work through challenging issues while maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent oral /written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in hiring and effectively managing multiple outside vendors and agency partners.
- Budget management expertise.
Monday - Friday 9pm-6am
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.