IOS Mobile Developer(Project-based)
- Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
The client is a software development company that specializes in delivering quality solutions to customers around the globe. With office in Las Vegas, NV we are able to provide customers with quality development at prices that can’t be matched by North American firms.
Our hybrid business model allows us to offer low development costs while maintaining high quality standards. QOR Development has over 100 software developers and 150 full time employees dedicated to helping our customers succeed.
Offering a wide range of business solutions from technology integration, marketing and website design and development QOR Development helps build successful businesses at competitive prices without compromising quality.
This is a full-time software engineering position. As a leader on the iOS team you will be responsible for new creation for our iOS mobile app. The ideal candidate will be comfortable determining the strategy for and overseeing the development of any given feature that the business team prioritizes. We're looking for a hands-on team player who has experience developing major features and utilizing the latest techniques in iOS development.
- Prototype, architect, build and maintain applications for iOS
- Contribute to the development of the company’s native application frameworks
- Promote and support best practices for software development
- Be a champion for quality by improving process, developing test cases and test plans
- Manage deployment and release to the App Store
- 5+ years’ experience building and releasing consumer apps for iPhone, iPad
- Expertise with ObjectiveC, Swift, iOS Frameworks, XCode and open source components
- Can architect and integrate apps with back-end and 3rd party API’s
- Capable of defining mobile architecture, creating and contributing to app frameworks
- Takes ownership of quality throughout the life-cycle of an app build
- Has published applications to App store with multiple releases
- Superb verbal and written communication
- The successful candidate will accomplish these goals:
- Successful and timely delivery of high-quality apps to the App Store marketplace
- Development of reusable application frameworks and components
- Improved native app development process with a focus on quality assurance
- Produce documentation for development process, standards, conventions, test cases, test plans
- 11PM-8AM Manila Time Monday-Friday
- Eastwood, Alabang or Work from Home